Renaissance-Noire Index du Forum
Renaissance-Noire Index du Forum

The Lake District 2018 Calendar 2018 Beautiful Landscape

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Renaissance-Noire Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Sombre Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
urbopal
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 20:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Lake District 2018 Calendar 2018 Beautiful Landscape Répondre en citant

All of the photographs in this calendar were lovingly crafted over the last 5 years. I have made many trips up to the Lake District to make photographs over the seasons but more often than not left with nothing other than an empty fuel tank and blisters on my feet. Occasionally, a beautiful scene is presented before me, yet the conditions that made me stop in my tracks are so fleeting that I fail to catch it. This calendar however is a selection of those photographs for which the conditions did remain long enough for me to make a photograph. It is a place of beauty that often takes my breath away and I hope to continue to visit for many years to come. "Leave nothing but footprints. Take nothing but pictures. Kill nothing but time" Calvendo calendars are premium products - a bit more pricey than others but with added benefits: Our calendars always look beautiful on your wall because we produce them locally with premium paper and sophisticated spiral binding, ensuring easy turning of pages and flat hanging against the wall. A protective transparent plastic cover sheet provides added stability. Treat yourself to a Calvendo calendar and you get something that looks better all year round.

Details:
price:
bound:
publisher: Calvendo Verlag GmbH; 4th edition edition (April 1, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1325251321, 978-1325251322,
weight: 1 pounds
filesize:

The Lake District 2018 Calendar 2018: Beautiful Landscape Photography of the Uk's Lake District National Park (Calvendo Places) read free ipad

or See all free Kindle reading apps Tell the Publisher! Id like to read this book on Kindle Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading AppPrinted at 275 x 210mm and shipping worldwideGet fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Shipping and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle booksBob Thompson Duncan L35%off The Thoughtful Gardener Jinny Blom 16 Mar 2017 Hardback 27,56 42,49 Save 14,93 Add to basket A protective transparent plastic cover sheet provides added stability and each calendar comes in five languagesTake nothing but picturesNick Robinson 27 Jun 2016 Hardback 39,55 45,15 Save 5,60 Add to basket 26%off Construction for Landscape Architecture Robert Holden 25 May 2011 Paperback 22,15 29,99 Save 7,84 Add to basket ShipsQ3 2017Please enter a valid UK postcodeA welcome sight for mountaineersin the areaThe Lake District 2015 Calendar: Beautiful Landscape Photography of the Uk's Lake District National Park (Calvendo Places) Out of Print--Limited AvailabilityOccasionally, a beautiful scene is presented before me, yet the conditions that made me stop in my tracks are so fleeting that I fail to catch itLearn more about Amazon PrimeMajor UK public holiday and events marked Beautiful 1 Review(s) A beautiful misty morning over ButtermerePaused You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition35%off Planting in a Post-Wild World Thomas Rainer 07 Oct 2015 Hardback 23,99 36,95 Save 12,96 Add to basket Drawing for Landscape Architecture Edward Hutchison 17 Oct 2011 Hardback unavailable Try AbeBooks

or its affiliates > Get Started There's a problem loading this menu at the momentThere was an error retrieving your Wish ListsLandscape Paintings of New Zealand Christopher Johnstone 11 Oct 2013 Hardback 57,84 Add to basket 14%off Gardens of the High Line Piet Oudolf 01 Jul 2017 Paperback 31,44 36,95 Save 5,51 Add to basket Isamu Noguchi: Playscapes Isamu Noguchi 01 Feb 2017 Hardback 39,21 39,99 Save 0,78 Add to basket A3 (420mm x 297mm) in size when hung open with a full A4 Lakeland photograph and A4 date calendar for each month It is a place of beauty that often takes my breath away and I hope to continue to visit for many years to comeIt is a place of beauty that often takes my breath away and I hope to continue to visit for many years to come"Leave nothing but footprintsv .22%off Constructing Landscape Astrid Zimmermann 02 Sep 2015 Paperback 42,77 54,95 Save 12,18 Add to basket The Landscape of Man Sir Geoffrey Jellicoe 17 Apr 1995 Paperback 24,37 Add to basket "Leave nothing but footprintsPlease try again 2ffeafca65

BIA-AR 2014 "Principios" ...debate · scalae: Anne Lacaton, Kazuyo Sejima y Francisco Mangado (scalae architecture + architects ebook collection nº 8) (Spanish Edition)Cowart - Pink on Blue 2018: Colourful Grazing Livestock (Calvendo Animals)The New Soundtrack: Volume 7, Issue 1Mandala Madness 14: 150 Coloring Designs (Mandala Madness Designs) (Volume 14)Abensberg Swan Family 2018: White Elegance (Calvendo Animals)Velazquez (Classic Reprint)Une Fleur Masquee 2018: Calendrier 14 Pages De Compositions Photos Inedites Avec Des Masques Et Des Fleurs (Calvendo Choses) (French Edition)CATEDRAL ANTES MUERTA QUE MEZQUITA: La Iglesia contra Al Andalus (Spanish Edition)Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers: The Rise of MotörheadGold Medal Music Theory: Level 8

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 20:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Renaissance-Noire Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Sombre Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation